Pepper export gives great value to providers because of the continual growth in demand for pepper spending in recent years. However, because there are so many various types of pepper suppliers, importers must have a specific understanding in order to import the proper sort of pepper.
Different types of pepper export
There are 4 main types of pepper being exported on a worldwide scale:
- Black pepper
- White pepper
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
Due to the standards and regulations of each region, pepper export is divided into various product lines.
The current pepper export of major exporting countries
The worldwide pepper export is altering continually, which has a significant influence on the world’s leading pepper exporters.
- In 8-9/2021, pepper export of Brazil and Indonesia, as the stock of pepper was replenished from the fresh crop, whilst Vietnam’s pepper export continued to decline.
- From the beginning of this year, the largest pepper exports include Brazil, Vietnam, and Indonesia has declined the amount of pepper export by 3.2%, 8.7%, and 9.5% compared to the same period of last year.
Pepper export price
It is noticeable that the average pepper export price in most countries has increased on the grounds that the scarcity in supply and obstacles in transportation. As in Brazil, the black pepper price increased by $200/ton and reached $4,200/ton. Vietnam also witnessed the same increase when the export reach $6,390/ton.
Pepper export: The demand all over the world
The biggest play in wholesale pepper demand is the U.S, China, and Korea.
- In the first eight months of 2021, the United States imported 9949 tons of pepper, increasing by 29.3% compared to the same period in 2020.
- Followed by China with 10,401 tons, decreasing by 26% to the last period.
- The third place is Korea, which reaches 4,568 tons.
|Pepper import volume (tons)||9,949||10,401||4,568|
If you would like to know more about trading pepper, please contact us for BEST PRICE: